Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Accountability Rock


webcomic125

A few things:

-I was stalkin' y'all using my statcounter and went to 'recent keyword searches'. Someone found my site after searching for 'j woolard orgasm'. Uhhh...good luck with that one, whoever you are. Ha! And what was Woolard's reaction? "Yes! Go me and my public lack of orgasms!" Why do I love her? Because she wanted me to post about it.

-I got picked up for distribution by Microcosm! I've been trying for like a year. They're the awesomest zine distro/publisher and they carry a bunch of my favorite comicy-zine people, plus a bunch of great DIY stuff.

-Mark your calendars! I will be tabling at Stumptown Comics Fest on April 18th and 19th. It's in PDX at the Lloyd Center Double Tree, real cheap to get in and should be great fun. I'm pretty nervous about it, honestly. And I have an extra exhibitor badge still if anyone wants to help out...

-Oh yeah, and here's an article about the short film I was in.

1 comment:

Allan said...

OMG CONGRATS MICROCOSM RULES!!!1!