Monday, October 20, 2008

Nerdstar Spectacula



Sorry, about the lack of posts everyone (by everyone I mean Paul and JWoolard). I don't have an excuse, so I'm not gonna pretend.
I actually have thought of a couple posts, but mostly I have been so fabulously crabby that I thought whatever I wrote would be too mean.

Does anyone else have balsamic vinegar spots all over their keyboard?

10 for 20

-The Most Serene Republic "Sherry and her Butterfly Net"
-my surrogate dad who just tipped me a twenty (don't worry he's gay)
- toothbrush + Simple Green = immaculate bike chain
-my sexy new helmet
-Natalie the Librarian bringing me delicious soup
-Owen "Poor Souls"
-being told "Don't worry honey, he'll propose." Hilarious, since I am painfully single (and intend to remain so)
-As the World Burns: 50 Simple Things You Can Do To Stay In Denial by Derrick Jensen and Stephanie McMillan. Read it and learn how 'the Man' made the Green Revolution.
-Pony, who is a reflection of my inner mental state. Four flats in a week and a half? Time to do some self-work.
-Being able to tell it's fall because Lyra has started sleeping on me again. Nothing like a twenty pound cat to keep you warm.

3 comments:

Allan said...

I'm a regular reader now too.

Anonymous said...

I can top that, I have 2 clients with cats between 30 and 40 lbs, it's disturbing...

milkyboots said...

I know, Allan, I was being facetious. Actually, I know everyone who reads it. Statcounter, the best ever online stalking tool!