Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guhhhh....


Sorry about the lack of comics ... I'm feeling unmotivated and unfunny. I have been working on Milkyboots #5, however, and it should be done fairly soon.

I ended up with four days off in a row this week. I've been mostly being a homebody, which I need, but still gets kind of lonely and depressing. I don't know what to do with myself; I haven't been enjoying going out to bars and it seems like no one is around anymore. And the people who are here are as depressed as I am.

I'm trying to 'take care of myself.' I can't tell if its working or not. What does it take to feel better anyway?

Blah, blah, blah...boring.

10 for 16

-mango sorbet
-text from Christine that made me cry alittle: "You take care of you...seems life has its own rhythm outside our desires sometimes."
-Borders scam = sketchbook and Pema Chondron book
-Weakerthans "Reunion Tour"
-Kleerup "With Every Heartbeat"
-wallowing
-The Snakepit Book
-iced americanos
-salad: greens, cuke, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, dulse, flax seeds and a touch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
-Cory's pool parties

No comments: