Saturday, March 1, 2008

(Sort of) ripping off Found Magazine



I've been doing something really stupid lately; riding down Bardstown in fairly heavy traffic no-handed.

I was in the foulest mood last night when I went to Gretchen's for dinner. She'd invited about ten people over and I was the only person who showed up, so she was in a pretty sad mood too. We ate, drank a growler, talked about Gretchen's love affairs and when I left I'd started to feel better. On the way home I got a HarMar Superstar song stuck in my head and by the time I reached the house I was once again crabtastic. In a fit of self-pity, I got on Limewire and downloaded all the most depressing songs I could think of. Drank some bourbon, Mischa came to get his bike and all of the sudden it was three and my plan of going to bed early was shot.
I felt just as miserable when I woke up. I'm not sure what's going on; the weather, maybe, or not exercising, or spending too much time on the computer or working too much.
There's not really any point to that story. I'm feeling better now.

I haven't had any good ideas for strips lately, so I'm going to do a couple of things that I've found, inspired by a note left at my work yesterday. Pretty bizarre.

webcomic19

No comments: