Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"So, are you guys like, taggers?"

webcomic88

This one's for my SF peeps. Mark Gonzales is a strange fellow, and is not afraid of approaching random cyclists on their way to buy tortillas from the 24-hour grocery store.

The new Bejeezus is officially out and can be found at these fine shops.

I will be going to Decatur, IL, one of the most depressing places in America, for thanksgiving, but I will still be posting like regular. It will be a wonderful weekend of trying to explain my dietary restrictions and drawings, and also subtle hints about how I should either be makin' babies or going to law school. But I have ammunition! I am thinking (not very hard) about going back to school at PSU for linguistics. Or etymology. That should keep 'em happy, right?

No comments: