Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boom Boom Drama

boomboomdramapg1

Oh hello there. Yes, it's been forever since I posted. But I have been doing things! Comic things even. Here is the first page of a comic I did for my friends Gingham Ghost. If you want to read the rest*, you'll just have to subscribe to their e-zine, which you should do anyway, because Melinda and Aaron are amazzzzzing.

I've got large-ish projects going on for the next couple months, so I dunno how much I'll be updating. I have plans for new zines, and many more sewing things. If you really miss me, I post on my tumblr slightly more often, but not always comics. Yes, I know. I miss you too.

If you feel like helping me postpone getting a third job, consider purchasing some of my handmade things. If you think etsy sucks, send me an email and we'll work something out. I trade too! I could use some soap and chapstick, if anyone makes those.

I will be in Louisville for Derby City ComicCon! See y'all there.

*For now.

No comments: