Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Diary Page That Took Forever

2011.04.02

Yup, there it is! Sorry about the long silence. I don't even know what I've been doing with my time besides watching Blazers games and eating salads.

Hey, Stumptown Comics Fest is this weekend! I will be there at the Sparkplug table with a bunch of my own work. If you stop by, I will probably try to give you one of my brand-new business cards that I'm very excited about. I'll also at Drink and Draw Like a Lady on Friday and probably the thing at Pony Club on Sunday but who knows!

Hope to see you there!

UPDATE: I turned this page into a zine! Get yours here!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that looks SO good. good job!

milkyboots said...

Thank you!

Marissa W. said...

I want a print of this! For realz!

PatrickD said...

It's neat to see the crazy amounts of detail style again! I think it's awesome that you have such a unique and well-developed alternative art-style in addition to your primary style.

milkyboots said...

Thanks y'all! I'll look into prints...

JeanieNDurango said...

Encore!

milkyboots said...

Yessssss, I am working on another one!