Monday, November 30, 2009

New issue of the ZINE!


Not been posting much, you say! I been busy dude, getting this brand-spankin new Milkyboots ready for y'all. It is available for immediate purchase in my etsy store. In addition:

-if you live in Portland but are terrified of face-to-face contact with me, I just dropped off two copies at Bridge City Comics and I will be taking some to Reading Frenzy soon.

-if you live in Portland and think you'd be okay with meeting me, I will be tabling at the Crafty Wonderland Holiday Sale with my friend & boss, A.M. I will be selling zines and jewelry and other tchotchkes.

-if you also make zines, I would be happy to trade with you! I will also trade for knick-knacks, drinks, cute hairclips, vegetables and the occasional cookie. Holla at a girl: vlpaine at yahoo dot com.

2 comments:

Aganus Jalali said...

giveme one. its arian. follow my new blog

amanda said...

I thought "hairclips" said "hairlips." Not cute. And I'm drunk.