Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vacation Jams!

jam1

Some silly things for Thursday! John, Rachel, Hunter, Brian and I did this one while playing rummy, using the Trubble Club & Quimby's free Make Your Own Jams zine.

jam2

This one was just John, Rach and I, fueled by many margaritas. I know the scans on these make it look like I don't know how to use Photoshop, but my Photoshop is having some kind of cognitive dissonance which makes it unable to save cleaned up images, and I don't have time to figure out what's wrong right now.

I lowered the prices on a bunch of stuff in my etsy shop!

ALSOOOOO, I completely forgot to mention I will be at the Olympia Comics Fest on Saturday! It will be my first time at this (free!) event. I'll be tabling with Sparkplug and have some copies of my own zines as well. Many other awesome folks will be there, come check it out!

1 comment:

PatrickD said...

I'd play that video game.