Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hope for us.


webcomic158

Okay, that's Jealous Sound lyrics.

Since I made my vow to never post a (numbered) list on the internet again, I haven't gotten to tell y'all what I've been listening to! Lately, it's been Bat for Lashes, the Antlers, Frightened Rabbit, I Like Where I Live, Young Galaxy, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Jealous Sound and a little Arcade Fire and MGMT. Last night I watched Promise Ring and Get Up Kids videos on YouTube. Ha!

T-shirts are still on sale!

2 comments:

Cory Greenwell said...

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart are incredible...I got to see them recently (Pics) if you like them, you really ought to check out the Joy Formidable & the Leisure Society

Also, you should totally check out the new albums by Crocodiles, Passion Pit & Phoenix...mind blowing...I'm seeing Phoenix, but hope to catch the others soon too.

milkyboots said...

Passion Pit is so good I just got tears in my eyes. Thanks Cory, you always have the best suggestions!